RegALE aims to increase impact and sustainability of regional/local adult education (AE) organisations by setting up or reinforcing networks among them and with regional/local authorities.
In the span of a year, each partner organisation will organise one thematic webinar. The thematic webinars are going to be presented live, through the Zoom platform, recorded and shared through this platform. They will be open to the public, available through preregistration.
Structure of the course and methodology:
The course is taking place on this online learning platform. You can attend the whole course or individual sessions. The community aspect is one of the strongest elements of the course, so participants are invited to use the platform’s forum to exchange ideas, inputs and proposals.
The course is composed of 11 modules:
1. European tools to increase quality and internationalisation in education
2. Financing adult learning in Europe: funding tools and their effectiveness
Other modules are going to be announced shortly
- Regional and local authorities dealing with lifelong learning policies, in particular with adult education provision
- Adult education associations (including their staff)
- Public administrators and technical advisors working at regional/local level dealing with adult policies and practices
- Adult education trainers
- Policymakers operating at European and national level (including EU institutions)
How to enrol
- European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA), Belgium
- European Association of Regional and Local Authorities for Lifelong Learning (EARLALL), Belgium
- Varaždin County, Croatia
- Vestland County Council (VCC), Norway
- Hellenic Association of Adult Education (HAEA), Greece
- AONTAS, Ireland
- Estonian Non-Formal Adult Education Association (ENAEA), Estonia
- Learning and Work Institute, UK
- Volkshochschulverband Baden-Württemberg e.V. (VHS BW), Germany
- Vuxenutbildningen Borås, Sweden
- University of Siena-Department of Sciences of Education, Human Sciences and Intercultural Communication, Italy
The study language is English and the training is free of charge.
You can enrol in each module separately. Once you click on the module, first you have to log in or create your account (if you have not done it before). Then you can enrol as a student. After enrolling you will be able to see the full programme of the sessions included in the module. The website will guide you in the process.
Please check in your spam folder for the confirmation email and do not hesitate to contact us should you have any issues with the registration process (firstname.lastname@example.org).